MO 5001 helmets series protect law enforcement from shocks, projectiles, gas and smoke. The helmet is compatible with a MSA 3S-H respiratory mask for increased protection.
- Polycarbonate shell and padded inner cradle provide high degree of protection for law enforcement
- Chinstrap with leather neckpads and hard chincup is equipped with a anti-strangulation buckle (depending on versions).
- Visor is available in 4 mm or 6 mm thick.
- Shell in polycarbonate molded by injection, thickness 4mm
- Side mask receivers (depending on versions)
- Expanded polystyrene skullcap for shock protection (depending on versions)
- Comfortable adjustable headrest
- 3 points adjustable chinstrap with hard chincup, neckpads and anti-strangle buckle (depending on versions)
- 4 mm or 6 mm thick polycarbonate visor with protective cover
- Small or large anti shock neckcurtain (option)
- Belt strap (depending on versions)
- One size fits all
MO5001R helmet law enforcement black
Compliant to EN 397 (slow shocks, penetration, flame, retention system strength, depending on versions)