MSA Link Pro is now Safety io Grid Fleet Manager
Dashboard – Live System View
- Single-glance notification of instruments that are overdue for calibration or bump test
Reports – View at your convenience
- Database storage of instrument Periodic and Session data logs and customizable reports
Email Alerts – Instant alerts
- Email notifications of GALAXY GX2 System and instrument warnings and error messages
Fleet Management – Configure and Audit Systems
- Configure banks, instruments and audits fleet settings
System can be set up with either static or DHCP connections, offering wide flexibility.
- Access flexibility: administrator assigns several levels of user rights.
- Users can access software from any computer that is directed to main database.
- Database exists on one computer or server; multiple end user PCs can access database to use program.
- Network can be as simple as one test stand bank, one router and one laptop computer, or have one or many test stand banks exist within a corporate intranet structure. MSA Link Pro Software operates completely within your company's firewall